PARTICIPATION FEE options
With its potential to reclaim the power of individuals, organisations and communities, such a training is needed now more than ever before. At the same time, it happens at a time when the economic conditions are very challenging in this part of Europe.
Therefore we offer several options that respond to a variety of circumstances (see below). We also invite you to offer more (if you can & want), or talk to us if economy is a major barrier to your participation.
The participation fee includes:
- training participation fee,
- accommodation in hotel or annex (Planica Olympic Sports Center) on full-board basis (first meal: lunch on 23 May; last meal: lunch on 25 May, 2014); mainly in triple (or in a few cases double) rooms,
- refreshments during coffee breaks,
- participant handbook (in electronic form) – in English,
- summary of key methods in Slovenian (in electronic form).
We offer the following participation fees:
- 450 EUR – corporate fee (for-profit organisations, including ‘s. p.’)
- 300 EUR – individuals & not-for-profit organisations (NGO’s, public sector)
- 200 EUR – reduced fee: a limited number (20) of reduced fees were available to Slovenian participants thanks to a Grundtvig Lifelong Learning Grant (Enhancing Systemic Transformation – Sustainable Learning in Times of Chaos & Crisis) for those individuals, students, unemployed or NGO employees who cannot afford to pay a full fee. The deadline for applications was 15 March.
If you are able and willing to pay more than what has been requested (300 or 450 EUR), than please indicate so in the registration form. Your gift will be used to cover the costs of another participant who otherwise would not be able to join.
A limited number of single rooms are available at an extra charge of 50 EUR. Please indicate in the registration form (under ‘Comments’ if you request a single room.
If you don’t need the accommodation in the hotel – or prefer to stay somewhere else – then 60 EUR will be deducted from the participation fee (we still count on you sharing lunch with us as part of the training!). For more information, see the Venue section on this website. Please indicate this under the ‘Comments’ in the registration form; thank you!
In short: talk to us if you have any special circumstances, possibilities or ideas!
HOW TO PAY
Once your registration has been confirmed (via email), please pay the participation fee within 15 days via bank transfer to Olos Institute (non-profit organisation):
Account holder: Olos Institute
Account holder address: Cesta na Loko 7 B, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia / European Union
Bank name: Abanka Vipa d.d.
Bank address: Slovenska 50, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Account number: IBAN SI56 0510 0801 3660 405 (attention: the first two letters (before 56) are ‘s’ and ‘i’ – in capital letters though)
SWIFT/BIC code: ABANSI2X
In order to minimise additional bank charges when making transfers (for you and us), please pay attention to: exact name and address; IBAN form; bank SWIFT/BIC code; SHA (shared costs) option.
CAN I GET AN INVOICE?
Yes. Invoices will be issued at the end of the training. Please contact the calling team if you have any questions regarding the payment process.
Full refund before April 30, 2014, less €25 admin fee.
For cancellations from 1 to 15 May, 60 % of the total participation fee will be refunded. For cancellations after 15 May, no refund applies.