This time of chaos and crisis calls for clarity, courage and collaboration: clarity on how I can contribute to the common good/goal; courage to step into my full potential; and collaborative capacity to co-create the future we want, be it as leaders in organisations or community change agents.
Join us for an intense three-day residential training experience designed to learn simple yet powerful processes which ignite leadership from within, and enable participatory collaboration for innovative sustainable solutions:
- How can we recognise and develop each other’s strengths, gifts and talents to co-create wise solutions?
- How to collectively step into what is possible – rather than lose hope around what’s broken?
- What leadership qualities and skills are called for in this time of chaos and crisis?
- How do we build strong coalitions for change?
- How can I lead myself in order to lead others?
The intensive will unfold around two leadership aspects:
- personal leadership: deepen your own capacity to effect transformation in a complex world
- participatory leadership: how to travel with others towards a common goal in a way that honours both individual and collective potential.
Start of training: Friday, 23 May, at 10.00 AM (with registrations open from 8.00 AM)
End of training: Sunday, 25 May, at 18.00 hrs
Please click here to register for the event.
If you need more information, contact the calling team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosting and calling team: Mary-Alice Arthur, Marc Levitte, Marjeta Novak, Robert Krzisnik, Dragana Prijanovic, Tadej Pugelj, Natalija Vrhunc, Alenka Oblak, Jaka Kovac, Janja Rebolj, Andreja Cepus, Metka Kuhar, F. Raphaël Duret-Nauche
Mobile phone contacts: +386 41 470 70 (Jaka Kovac); +386 40 358 004 (Robert Krzisnik)
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This communication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.