This time of chaos and crisis calls for clarity, courage and collaboration: clarity on how I can contribute to the common good/goal; courage to step into my full potential; and collaborative capacity to co-create the future we want, be it as leaders in organisations or community change agents.
Join us for an intense three-day residential training experience designed to learn simple yet powerful processes which ignite leadership from within, and enable participatory collaboration for innovative sustainable solutions:
- How can we recognise and develop each other’s strengths, gifts and talents to co-create wise solutions?
- How to collectively step into what is possible – rather than lose hope around what’s broken?
- What leadership qualities and skills are called for in this time of chaos and crisis?
- How do we build strong coalitions for change?
- How can I lead myself in order to lead others?
The intensive will unfold around two leadership aspects:
- personal leadership: deepen your own capacity to effect transformation in a complex world
- participatory leadership: how to travel with others towards a common goal in a way that honours both individual and collective potential.
Start of training: Friday, 23 May, at 10.00 AM (with registrations open from 8.00 AM)
End of training: Sunday, 25 May, at 18.00 hrs
Please click here to register for the event.
If you need more information, contact the calling team: email@example.com
Hosting and calling team: Mary-Alice Arthur, Marc Levitte, Marjeta Novak, Robert Krzisnik, Dragana Prijanovic, Tadej Pugelj, Natalija Vrhunc, Alenka Oblak, Jaka Kovac, Janja Rebolj, Andreja Cepus, Metka Kuhar, F. Raphaël Duret-Nauche
This training is partially supported by the Lifelong Learning programme of the European Union. The content of this website is the sole responsibility of the organisers of the event; and it does not represent the opinion of the European Union. The European Union is not responsible or liable for any use that might be made of information contained herein.